Depict Short Film Competition
Calling filmmakers to accept the Depict challenge and make a 90 second or less short film
When can I apply?
What does it involve?
Enter the Depict short film competition.
- We want to see great films – it doesn’t matter what your budget is or what genre you’re working in. The competition is open to anyone from anywhere in the world, and entry is absolutely free – but there is ONE simple rule: Your film MUST be 90 seconds or less in duration.
Be in with a chance of winning:
- up to £2500 prize money
- invaluable industry exposure
- screening at BAFTA Qualifying Encounters Short Film & Animation Festival
- a host of other exclusive prizes
- Must be 90 seconds or under
- Must be completed after September 2016
Why Ninety Seconds?
… because it will challenge you to think creatively and to cut ruthlessly. More importantly, it will get you and your work noticed.
How do I apply?
How to apply
To enter, head here: https://www.depict.org/competition/enter/