You missed out!
Is it on again?
Making Stuff at Inspiration Works
Art Therapists will support you in this drop-in Art workshop
When Is It?
What Is It?
This group is a drop-in Art Therapy group. Young people can come to Inspiration Works to use the art materials and make stuff together.
- Who is this group for?
Any young person 11 – 25 who:
- May enjoy using art materials for relaxing, a distraction or enjoyment.
- Finds it hard to commit to weekly therapy sessions.
- Is experiencing a lot of ‘stuff’
- Has finished therapy sessions and needs something more in the interim
- Is interested in the idea of Art Therapy for support and would like to experience a taster
- How to book on?
This is a drop-in session, so young people are welcome to turn up on the day.
Alternatively, please call Off The Record 0808 808 9120 for more information.